MPM currently facilitate the maintenance of over 25,000 social housing properties nationwide.
Providing maintenance solutions to social housing is a core element of our business and we have developed our systems to allow full integration with our client’s systems and requirements. Our experience and infrastructure allow us to meet KPI’s and the budgetary demands of working with high volume housing, while making sure each tenant remains satisfied with the service they receive.
We specialise in responsive repairs and void works, grant funded projects and property upgrades such as mortgage-to-rent and unsold affordable upgrades. MPM offer an efficient and streamlined property maintenance service, dealing with high work volumes while prioritising customer service.
- Nationwide coverage
- ESPD, procurement and contract documentation compliant
- Directly employed operatives
- PSCS services
- RGII registered
- OFTEC registered
- SAFE Electric registered
- RECI member
- SEAI registered
- Service level agreements
- Detailed reporting
- Grant funded project management
- Individual property developments
- Annual boiler servicing
- Complete maintenance, responsive repair and void services
- Estate improvements and maintenance
- Emergency 24 Hour Response